I got asked to speak at our upcoming Stake Fireside. I'm realllyyy nervous (but kind of excited).
I lovvvvve working out and have decided to reward myself by purchasing cute work out clothes.
There might be a guy (or 2) that I have my eyes on, but I am unsure of whether I should pursue or not...so as of now I am choosing the latter.
Last night was one Becca's parents 20th anneversary (yeyyyyy!) Guess how they spent it? Watching the Justin Bieber movie with two of their favorite teenage girls (Me&Becca) Oh yes. Supreme.
I've eaten burgers for 3 days in a row tomorrow...mmm:)
I might just cry out of jealousy when I see this year's cheerleaders...I miss it so much.
Target, Walmart, and Sonic are good places to be on Wednesday nights with your mom, sister&2 best friends.
I have a sincere and desperate desire. I want to play the guitar, sooo I am going to start taking lessons.
If ever your friend is texting just chuck a huge ball at their faces over and over and over again. It is quite amusing...unless you are the one being hit in the head..which I was.
Houston, we have a problem. I can not find my glasses anywhere. Ahhhhhhhhh.
I might just sign up for Cross Country.. HUH? Yeah. I donno. Just maybe. I don't know what else to do with my life due to the fact that my shoulder is being a bit challenging.
No comments:
Post a Comment