Thursday, August 11, 2011
Cross Country Pro's and Con's
Con's
-I hate running.
-Running sucks.
-Running is hard.
-Running requires energy.
-All that Cross Country is is running.
- I'm not all that fast.
-I've only ran a 5K two times in my life.
-Lots of the other Cross Country runners are hard core.
-I don't want to be last.
-I hate running.
Pro's-Stay fit
-I want to be a runner, so this will force me to do so.
-I like work out clothes.
-I would still be running everyday even if I didn't do Cross Country so I might as well do it.
-I like all of the people that do Cross Country.
-It's a new experience.
-Bus rides would be sooooo fun.
-I'd be with lots of my friends.
-I would probably get a cool shirt out of it.
-This could be the motivation I need to keep running and not stop.
-Muscles. I love muscles.
Ahhhh.I mean, you only live once...and I can't do Cheerleading or Volleyball because of my shoulder...So I think I might just give it a shot. Do I feel like I am setting myself up for a Death wish? Just slightly. But I think I'm gunna just do it. (Like Nike.)
What am I getting myself into?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment