Dibs: A claim expressing priority over an object. Similar to the equally definite process of calling something.
Does Dibs apply to us female species?
If so...
What if the 'dibs' is unofficial and you are only assuming that your friend might possibly have eyes for that guy...
Isn't it free range until declared that she officially does have 'dibs'?
Isn't it free range until declared that she officially does have 'dibs'?
Or is it just common courtesy and in the 'girl code' to stay away from that attractive male until it is positive that your friend doesn't like the guy?
What if you just act like you didn't even have a clue she was interested in him? Would obliviousness trump 'dibs'?
Either way I think I'd feel like a bad friend. Shoot dang son. Maybe I'll just go with the flow... Yeh. That sounds like a plan.
And maybe I sound slightly pathetic...but hey, its legit questioning and it's probably crossed your mind too.
No comments:
Post a Comment