Occasionally I feel as though I am getting to old for stake dances... but then I remember a few things.
1) I love to dance...or rather move around in the most abnormal ways and make people feel uncomfortable...2) My friends and I are not exactly the most mature so we fit in with the hundreds of 14 year olds that attend.
3) There are always lots of people. I always like people, lots.
4) Hanging out before and after the dances are supreme.
So I went. And I had fun. Even though I didn't want to go at first...it was pretty great. After the dance me and a few lovely friends-Jackie, Becca, and Kade ventured out in The Swift. (AKA Jackie's car that sounds like a motor boat/airplane, has duct tape on the back of the seats, has a window that is about to fall out, and has been through A LOT.) It's a great car...quite famous to be exact. Anyways, we wanted to go to Sonic, so we did. Kade put Jackie's seat belt out of the window and it flapped in the wind. Kade drew on the back of Jackie's seat with sharpie marker. Kade drew on Jackie's head with sharpie marker. Kade smashed Jackie's which caused her shoulder to lay on the horn. I was rolling up the window and the window almost fell out of the car. Jackie threw a cup of water at Kade. Becca found a Dutch to English pocket dictionary amongs the other random junk in The Swift. Next stake dance? I'll probably be there. Hollahhh.
*(PS- I am respecting "Dibs")
No comments:
Post a Comment