This week I went to EFY. Let me tell you- it was great! I have been to EFY the past 3 years and I LOVE it.
I met a ton of new people that I am looking forward to getting to know them better..including a few choiced boys that I might just have to tell you about another time(; There were so many people even from around where I live that I have never met, and I am so glad I had that opportunity to start some pretty great friendships.
My friendships even got strengthened with the people I already knew and I am entirely grateful for it. I saw a different side to some people that I am glad I got to witness. It is amazing how being around so many good and happy people can really affect everyone in such an uplifting way.
Each day was a new experience and touched me in a different way. I will remember them for the rest of my life. Thank goodness for journals and pictures, eh?
After EFY a group of us would go out into the town and have us some more bonding time over food. Dairy Queen, Kiwi Loco, Jamba Juice, and my personal favorite-5 Guys, were all apart of the experience.
There were moments that were sooo hilarious I wish I could have put them in my pocket to save for a rainy day. It makes me smile just thinking about them:)
There were times that were so spiritual and I was so happy that all I could do was cry and enjoy the moment. I made note to write down my thoughts and feelings at those times so I can always go back and reflect on them.
At the beginning of the week I made a goal to eat dinner with a new person at every meal time and I accomplished it and feel like I really benefited from it.
At the dances I was a complete spaz. I made a fool of myself but had one heck of a time doing it. In fact, I think it is safe to say that last nights dance was the BEST dance of my entire existence.
Being spiritual, making new friends, meeting new boys, taking lots of pictures, finding other people who have Harry Potter obsessions and enjoy Justin Bieber, meeting new boys, going to Kiwi Loco or Jamba Juice every night, laughing wayyyy to much, meeting new boys, and dancing like a freaking rock star sounds like a super week to me.. and it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment