"Kiss me if I'm wrong, but is your name Tiffany?"
-"Yeh! I am going to help you birth a Blog! Yay!"
-"Never say 'yay' right after using the word 'birth'".
"Hey, that's a good story. You should tell it at party's."
"I think a puma just gave birth in my mouth."
"Your being a BIT CHALLENGING!"
"So, person I'm holding hands with..what's your name?"
-"Your distracting my salvation."
-"Am I really that attractive?"
"Scratch his back, it'll help him go into stage 3 of the dream world. I know my inception."
PLACE PLATES HERE
"I swear that just said 'Potatoes Suck' "
It's been pretty eventful, hysterical, spiritual, and great. EFY. Two thumbs up.
I enjoy going to Dairy Queen and being overly obnoxious.
Walmart is a good place to laugh. A whole bunch. Like, super hard if you want to.
I enjoy going to Dairy Queen and being overly obnoxious.
Walmart is a good place to laugh. A whole bunch. Like, super hard if you want to.
I tend to get overly excited when I see people I know and like. Therefore it leads me to attempt to climb/jump/hurdle over a chair in an Auditorium. It folded in on me when I was halfway over so I ended up meeting the chair in a hurtful 'stradle' and getting stuck. My new best friend Brandon wouldn't help me. He was laughing too hard. But, everyone who saw was practically peeing themselves...I almost did. Glad I could make everyones day while humiliating myself. Wait, I do that on a daily basis, nevermind.
Slack lining? One day I will be good at it..actually, probably not. Today I took an awesome biff and have rope burns to prove it. Heyyoo. This wreckage also ended in an awkwardly painful straddle, a crash, and a roll. Lately I am accident prone.
Jamba Juice is great. One of my favorite places. Energy Boost? No thanks, I would love one but I have enough energy for 3 people and my friends would be mad. One of the funniest nights of my life. No lie.
If any girl can make a wicked Chubaka noise, you get props. I can't even roll my tongue.
Oh, and if you wanna break the ice really fast, just say an awesome pick-up line. They are like gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment