Saturday, August 20, 2011

It was quite the 24 hours.

I woke up at 7 am yesterday morning and went to Cross Country...cause, you know, I like to run my guts out (whaaaat?) and it was alright...or, as alright as running can be. Then, as I was being lazy and watching Make it or Break it, I got a call and made a spontaneous decision to go to Boise with my friend Bexx and her family (It was her brithday and she's 16 now! Yayyy!). We did some shopping and attended her cousins  lovely wedding reception. I LOVE wedding receptions, especially cute ones..and this one was so cute. It took place in a little Coffee shop, and come on, Coffee shops are pretty adorable. There was a fabulous dinner, awkward moments-speaking of which-you know those times when you see a really cute guy and you want to show your friend that hunk you just layed eyes on? Well I was showing her in a rather...non secretive kind of way, and the beaut made eye contact with us as I shoved her forward and cranked her head to look at him.  We were caught and  proven guilty. I about peed. Anyways, we had some great  bathroom adventures, I got to see my good friend from EFY, there were the greatest cupcakes, and something that completed my life: a cardboard cut-out of the grooms brother who is currently on a mission. How hilarious is that? I about died. So yeh, it was a good day. We got home at about 11p.m. and Bexx and I headed to Taco Bell to get us some Crunchwrap Supremes-go try one-right now. You won't regret it. Then I went home from an exhausting and long day and got into my warm fuzzy pajamas and climbed into bed and slept for a long time-HAH PSYCH! I wish. Instead, I dressed into my running clothes and headed to the track at 12 a.m to do a Run to the Sun. What that you ask? Well, it is literally what it says it is. You run until the sun comes up..which means for about 6 hours until 6 a.m comes around. It would have completely sucked if it weren't for all the friends, food, and power naps, so it only kinda did. I came home this morning and zonked out until about 1:30 p.m. I feel kind of miserable, but hey, I'm getting kind of good at this whole "Live your life up because your only a teenager once" kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment