
So, you know dreams? Like the sleeping ones? I like them, a lot. They are kind of nifty. I secretly enjoy learning about them and researching them(hahahahah I just used the word 'research'). I'm kind of a nerd in that way, but it's all good. They are actually really kind of interesting. I found this website http://www.dreammoods.com/. I went through this phase where I would wake up every morning and go straight to the 'Dream Dictionary' and type in something from my dream. It's kind of ridiculous how accurate the symbolism in your dreams can be! Your subconcious is pretty neat. Go check out that website and be slightly amazed, I was.
Just for fun, here are some interesting facts that I found on that website..
One-third of your life is spent sleeping.
In an average lifetime, you would have spent a total of about six years of it dreaming. That is more than 2,100 days spent in a different realm!
On average, you can dream anywhere from one to two hours every night. Moreover, you can have four to seven dreams in one night
Five minutes after the end of the dream, half the content is forgotten. After ten minutes, 90% is lost.
Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream equally about men and women.
Studies have shown that your brain waves are more active when you are dreaming than when we are awake.
Toddlers do not dream about themselves. They do not appear in their own dreams until the age of 3 or 4.
If you are snoring, then you cannot be dreaming.
No comments:
Post a Comment