- Cold milk
- Harry Potter
- Concerts
- Freshly Shaven Legs
- Muscles (And feeling them)
- Burgers
- Ruffles
- Lace
- Nike Free's
- When it rains
- BLOG FOLLOWERS:)
- Taylor Swift songs
- Being sore
- David Archuleta (And his thighs)
- Looking at the stars
- Panties
- Cereal for dinner
- Post-It Notes
- Hair feathers
- Being Spontaneous and full of energy
- Zumba
- Nicholas Sparks books&movies
- Engagement pictures
- Glitter
- Chocolate-chip cookie dough
- Naming my future children
- The Hunger Games
- Parks
- Laughing so hard my tummy hurts or I have to pee
- Harvard Sailing Team
- Being a nerd
- Unique&Unused words
- Flossing my teeth
- Completely random conversations
- Inside Jokes
- Hoodies
- Nicknaming people
- When it rains
- Facebook creepin
- Blog stalking
- Justin Bieber
- Running shorts
- Songs with memories
- Dipping Oreos in milk until they are perfectly mush-i-fied
- EFY Counselors:D
- Hugs
- Making people feel extremely awkward
- Toms
- Abercrombie "Fierce" boys cologne
- People who play the guitar
- Wearing clothes that most humans wouldn't
- Fitness Magazines
- Cowgirl boots with dresses
- Long eyelashes
- Eating yogurt with plastic spoons
- Saying: "I'm thuper duper exthited" and "I respect that."
- Football games
- Boys with testimonies
- Glitter toes
- Hearing stories about how lovers met
- Outdoor adventures
- Saying unnecessary and awkward things
- Expensive jeans
- John Mayer
- Nerd glasses
- Porch swings
- Coffee shops(but not for the coffee)
- Quoting 17 Again
- Cute newly weds
- Pens that write smoothly
- Long walks
- Quotes
- Swings
- Journals
- When friends randomly show up at my home.
- People who speak Harry Potter
- Make it or Break it
- Walking around the Temple
- Feeling loved
- Drive-in movies with Becca Turner&Zack Mulberry
- Bookstores
- When boys use hair product
- Getting letters
- "Liking" Things
- Houses/People that have a certain smell
- Staying up late
- Becca's Onerepublic&Tom Felton infatuation
- Taking chances
- Happy memories
- Mint chocolate-chip ice-cream gum
- Reading books I can't put down
- Looking at the stars
- Hot boy collages
- Daydreaming about my future
- Pillows
- Vintage
- Youtube
- Piggin' out with your friends
- Getting my pictures taken
- Life
Thursday, August 18, 2011
100 things I like
Me&Becca? We like a lot of things. We write lots of songs we call "I Like" songs. One day Becca made me a paper that had 100 things she liked. Most of which were completely random&some even mind-boggling. I went ahead and made one for her. This is what it contains (in no particular order):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bailey I like
ReplyDelete1. YOU
:)