Sunday, July 31, 2011

Well, now I am wide awake and cravin' a burger.

I nestled into bed at about 10 p.m. Why? Partially because I was tired& partially because I want to wake up early tomorrow-(which is extremely weird and unheard of). Shortly after I got comfortable, my phone buzzed. 2 new messages. So despite how tired I am and need rest, I checked them. Two of my best friends.  I texted them back. I got called  a ham, which made me think of a pig, which made me think of a cow, which made me think about how much I loved milk, which lead me to think about a burger. I wanted a burger. SOOOOOO BAD. It was a random and abrupt crave.  I shot up out of bed and was getting my shoes on. Then I decided I was really lazy, so I asked my friend to go get me one, she told me "Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy." Shoot dang son. It is, in fact, Sunday.  So I couldn't go and get my burger that I wanted ever so badly... but I refrained and will probably receive blessings for it. Who knew Satan could tempt us through a burger? Not I.
So hey, anyone up for a Burger run tomorrow? Yah?

No comments:

Post a Comment