I want to be at a lake right now.
I want my insecurities to be shut out of my life for a whole week so I can have the best time at EFY.I want to meet a handsome young man that will make my heart flutter.
I want to buy new school clothes and feel pretty.
I want to dye my hair darker.
I want to laugh so hard my tummy hurts.
I want to go to Cold Stone and eat expensive ice cream.
I want to buy some new panties.
I want to go swing on a swing.
I want to have the energy to go run a 5K right now.
I want my shoulder to stop ruining my life.
I want to get back into Gymnastics and to still be a Cheerleader.
I want to go do something productive with my life.
I want to go watch Make It or Break It.
I want to stop feeling a bit anti-social.
I want to be as happy as I was a few days ago.
I want to go to the temple.
I want to find a cute new bathing suit.
I want to stop being so tired.
I want new Nike clothes.
I want my emotions to stop being so drastic.
I want to just breathe and be carefree.
No comments:
Post a Comment