Between Monday, Yesterday, & Today
Nifty:
-I didn't get dressed until 6 p.m.
-I watched Vampire Diaries, Make It or Break It, Pretty Little Liars, and Falling Skies
-I went to Taco bell at midnight
-I watched a scary scary movie and ended up being so scared that I just sat there and made fun of the whole thing
-I camped out with 3 of my new friends in a backyard and had great fun
- Half of my job was done for me at work yesterday AND today. (I love kind women)
-I went to the temple 2 times today
-I tried gingerbread waffles and they are totally bomb.
-I ate at 5 guys (I love me a manly burger)
-I got addicted to Craisens and Wheat Thin Sticks
Slightly Abnormal:
-I ate a kit-kat that tasted like a banana
-The front end of my friends car got shut in her garage but survived without a scratch
-I enjoyed doing the laundry today
-I saw a little old man out in his undies with a shovel at midnight
-I saw the sister of a realllllyyy reallllyyy cute boy and had the urge to go up and beg her ( on my knees) to set me up with her brother- like a total creeper, i know.
-It took us a little over an hour to put up a tent...
-We put away the tent by stuffing all the air mattresses inside in a pile, and fitting/tying it into a Sandbox (We want our Boyscout badges now, please.)
-I got kidnapped by 4 upcoming sophomore boys when I went out for a jog...(I didn't want to go to McDonald's so they set me free)
-I didn't wear a trace of make-up
-I ate the biggest burger of my entire life..so big my mouth couldn't even fit over the whole thing
-I drank pop...and I do not drink pop
-I took 3 showers in 1 day
-I realized I haven't had Jamba Juice in 3 days
No comments:
Post a Comment