*This picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but heyy- check out my wand! (:
This morning I wasn't angry when my little sisters came in to talk to me before 10 a.m.
I got up and Jillian Michaels and I did a little kick-bum work out and i loved EVERY second of it.
I sat down at the computer with a bowl of Macaroni & Cheese and watched Vampire Diaries. (Oh Stephan, how you make me swoon.)
I pulled weeds with the two youngens.
I ate a bowl of Double Fudge Brownie Icecream and watched Make It Or Break It.
I texted a few friends.
I thought about a really handsome boy and how I should really just talk to him.
I did the dishes for my sister.
I did a little bit of online shopping at Nike.com
I wore my pink watch today, but didn't use it to tell the time. Not even once.
I listened to Mumford&Sons on my way to work.
Today, work took about HALF the time it normall does.
I blasted Taylor Swift and sang my lungs out on the way home.
I made plans for tonight. I made plans for Tuesday night as well. I even made plans for Wendesday morning at 5:30 a.m
The life is enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment