Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lets bond: Crunchwrap Supremes&Jamba Juice

Life is so good.
I am happy, really truly happy.
I am content with how everything has been going and am so grateful for it all.
I know that I am where I am supposed to be at in my life.
I feel like I am at one of my highest points in my life so far, and I can't help but catch myself smiling.
My new friends Aubrey, Natalie, Carly, and Hailey are so great. I can not believe we haven't been friends sooner. I love these girls and feel like I have known them my whole life.
Girls Camp was a kind of awaking for me.. Its like I haven't been doing anything wrong, but I haven't been doing anything good...so now I am going to do BETTER. Better than I have ever been before...because I know that it will have a good affect on my life..I love this feeling and I don't want to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment