These are my friends. I like them, they keep life interesting.
After school was officially over (can I get a little 'Whoot whoot!') we ventured off to get us some Kiwi Loco. Of course, we had one heck of an adventure going there and a 15 minute drive took us 45 minutes-no big deal, we are teenagers. As we arrived, we went in to get us some good fro-yo and decided to go to the car wash, you know, one of the longest car washes. Cole decided to go into the car wash parking lot on the wrong side of the road, we survived. After that slightly horrifying moment we went in so the car could have receive a washing. It was quite...pleasant. The most entertaining car wash I have ever been. Feeling a little immature? Pretend as if it is the most scary thing in the world..having ginormous blue washer things coming at your car. Then turn on some Broadway music and opera..and finally go out to the free vacuums and attack each other. Most importantly, just live your life cause it is great.
This summer I am making a big effort to just have fun. I am only a teenager once, and I only have a few more years before I have to be an adult (not that I will actually act like one..). So, this summer is hopefully going to be one of the best. A summer full of loud music, lots of laughter, cookie making, bubble blowing, chalk drawing, sun tanning, family, running, drive-ins, friends(a lot), randomness and adventures. Yehhp, that sounds good to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment