These past few days have been super. If the rest of my summer could be like this, I would be satisfied. Friday was the official first day of my summer. I mowed the lawn, ran 2 miles, didnt't wear a trace of make-up or socially acceptable clothes until about 7 p.m. It was great. Then I ventured off to a partyyy. And boy, do I like to party, in the "hey im sober and having a totallyyyy fun time on this natural high from laughter and friends" kind of a party. Yehp. I was surprised I wasn't asked to leave.. what can I say? immaturity at its best right here. People saw a side of me I don't think they thought was possible. Golden. That night consisted of crazy cows, running around being airplanes, pretended to play football like the pros, dancing around a flag pole, the drums, the piano, chaperoning, acrobatics, and being creeperish. No big deal. My friends are way cool.
Today, to take it down a few notches, a few of my friends and I ventured off to the Temple and did baptisms. It was a great and peaceful time. I always forget how amazing the feeling of peace and comfort the temple brings me until I am there. I love it. Afterwards we went and helped make decorations for girls camp this year (I am supposedly old enough to be one of those awesome YCL girls and am expected to be in charge and participate with a good attitude, so I am). Once that was all finished, my friend Erica came and picked me up. We went to a park that took us 45 minutes to find, got us some Kiwi Loco- which was absolutely the best kinda I have ever had (Pink Grapefruit, Pink Lemonade, Vanilla, and Raspberry with strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and Swedish fish) , took a nice little stroll beside the canyon, and took great pictures. This summer is looking rather chipper.

No comments:
Post a Comment