Thursday, May 26, 2011

To every end there is a new beginning. Brace yourselves.




Graduation. A word that brings a mixture of joy and sorrow to most. Joy to the graduates for the reality of moving on with life and leaving behind that crazy part of life we call High School. Joy to us youngens because it means that the school year is almost over.  Sorrow knowing that we may never see some of the people we are saying good-bye to ever again. Sorrow knowing that life is changing and quite drastically at that. But, it is a part of life that we go through and we just have to make the best of the things we can't change. I will miss some of these seniors ever so much. Good thing we have memories to hold on to.
Crazy to think that I will be in their shoes in a few short years. I am freaking out. But for now, I will be living my life up until that day comes. I will finish this school year with all A's (hopefully); have the best summer full of great people, loud music, a tan, lots of late nights, movies, dates and smiles; start the new school year with a positive attitude, a license, new wardrobe, and goals; and through it all I will do my best to remember to breathe and love life. Yehpp.

No comments:

Post a Comment