Sunday, May 22, 2011

Calling all happiness.

For the most part I am a happy and positive human being. But still, I have my days that aren't the greatest, but that is expected. I have days when all I want to do is stay in bed and do nothing; Days when I don't want to talk to people and walk around aimlessly; Days when I wanna scream, kick, and flail like a little 4 year-old child; Days when I want to shut myself off from the world and not do anything; Days when everything seems to go wrong.  Luckily I have a few things that make me exceptionally happy even on the worst days.

-My Cheer State hoodie. Soft, warm, and relaxed.
- A water bottle full of milk. That's how I drink my sorrow away.
-My ipod which consists of a playlist strictly for songs to make me happy. I'm talking John Mayer, A Fine Frenzy, Adele, Kate Nash, David Archuleta, Parachute, Phoenix and others.
-Friends that call you to come and play Just Dance with them, friends that go to lunch and bring you back a steamer because they know you are glum, friends that write you notes reassuring that they are there for you, friends that come and pick you up at 10 p.m. to go to his house and eat pizza because you are having a bad day, friends that will make you laugh so hard during art class that your tummy hurts, friends that want to randomly dance with you down the hallway, and friends that give you hugs and a smile.
- Chocolate. That doesn't need an explanation.
-Naked. It is my 2nd favorite beverage next to milk. What can i say? I love to drink Naked.
-My journal. I can vent and rant and then realize that my problem is not as bad as it seems.
-Running. There is something about the burn in your lungs that makes you want to keep going just to say you can. It is also a great time to just take a break from life.
-Cold showers and Justin Bieber. Interesting combination for the fact I don't even consider myself one to like the Biebs, but when I am taking a shower I enjoy listening to his vocal chords.
-Sitting on  my front porch wrapped in my flower blanky and just letting my thoughts wander
-Mowing the lawn when it is warm outside and I can wear shorts, sunglasses, and hair in a ponytail while blaring my ipod.
-Watching chick flicks. A good form of therapy.
-Looking at old pictures and reminiscing on old memories.
-Calling up those one friends that just make you laugh and forget about life.
-Dancing in my underwear while jumping on my bed. It is great.
-Reading Blogs. It is nice to see what other people are going through and how they are choosing to live their mostly eventful lives.
-Praying. It brings me peace and comfort and reminds me that I am never alone and that everything will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. i knew underwear had to be in there somewhere. you are so dang cute!I love you!

    ReplyDelete