There is just something about the way a person can make you feel. I had walls that were built to keep my heart safe and protected, but this boy found away to break through them. He made me feel like I was more special than I really was... he was always there for me ready to give me a hug and make me smile. He was my first kiss, and my first 'real' infatuation. We could talk for hours and everything just seemed to work out the way it was supposed to. These past 4 months have been the best I have ever had, and I am being honest when I say he was a huge part of that. Hayden had this way of staying calm and not worrying about anything. I admired that about him. He never had 'drama' and just was an all around happy person. He helped me through a lot of things and I will forever be grateful for all the times we had. He always wore his CTR ring, had a testimony of the gospel, and had good standards. There were just so many things about him that I never expected to find in a guy. He was truly amazing. But, all good things have to come to an end... or in our case a "break". 3 days of crying all the tears I have, we finally made a decision to just take time to figure out what we really want. It's a long and confusing story that I will not choose to share until later. Nothing drastic happened that caused us to not want to stay together, but it's life and some things just happen and we have to have faith that it will all just work out for the better.

Bailz... I love you girly. I am sorry to hear about your broken heart. I didn't have my first heartbreak until college, but everything always does workout how it is supposed to. I love how optimistic you are. I love you so much girly!!
ReplyDelete"Your future is only as bright as your faith."