Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Call me Peter Pan.

I do not have the desire to grow up anymore. Simply, it frightens me. When I was a child all I would ever think about is how I couldnt wait to grow up. To get my first kiss, go to school dances, have a huge Sweet 16, be able to drive...all that good stuff that is expected in a teenagers life. But, now that I am at the age of where I wanted to be, I want time to just slow down. I don't want to be old enough to drive...I don't want to start worrying about college and what I want to do with the rest of my life..I don't want to realize that I have 2 more school years and then it's time for me to face the real world. I just wanna be carefree and rely on my parents for forevvvver... maybe not really, but as of right now it sounds fine with me. I just feel like a little girl..and I'm not ready to grow up and be an adult. Sure there is plenty of stuff to look forward too...having a blast at college, finding a strapping young lad to take me to the temple, having kids, and living life...but it all just seems like it is coming at me and I am not prepared. I don't wanna grow up, I wanna be a Toys-R-Us kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment