Thursday, April 14, 2011

You have a gracious neck.

Friends. What would we do without them? I have no idea and I don't even want to consider how severely boring my life would be without them. They are kinda of like the butter to your bread(life being the bread). I have a good amount of acquaintences and each one has a special place in my heart. I have movie buddies, shopping friends, dancing partners, sleepover friends, and ones for advice, belly rubs, an occasionally nice massage, ones to cheer me up, and ones that I like to have around for lots of laughs. Its great, I like them all. But there are a few in particular that tend to give my life a little extra spark. One of them being my best buddy. I love her like a brother. Weird, right? I know. That's just the kind of humans we are. Our sense of humor is entirely twisted and makes no sense at all. Our teachers purposely place us on opposite sides of the room because they think that will stop us from communicating. False. We have this bond that just can't be seperated... so we find ways. Lots of times it just leads us to getting in more trouble, but honestly- what is going to realllllyy matter after this life? Education or friendship? Okay.. maybe a bit of both..and I mean education is very knowledgeable, but friendship is golden. One day, after this life, I really hope I will be able to watch back every single moment of my life that was spent amongst her because it is insanely entertaining. We've even considered carrying around a video camera to capture some of our greatest moments.  People look at us and wonder what the heck we are talking about and what creatures we are... but we are just best buds. Its simple. She draws pictures of ourselves with gracious necks, and I attempt to pull down the sides of her shirt with my teeth because we have charcoal all over our falanges.

No comments:

Post a Comment