Just so that you can get a tiny feel of who's Blog you are reading, I will tell you a few important things about myself:
-I am a teenage girl that sometimes seems to have multiple personalities-but it is okay, I manage.
-I do not enjoy eating purple things, not just because of the color, but because I have discovered over the years that if it is purple in color, my taste buds do not enjoy.
-I love milk. If all I could do was drink milk to survive, I probably would.
-My friends are crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
-I love my family, even when they make me want to pull all my hair out, I still know that I am supposed to be with them.
-Journal writing is an obsession of mine. I have kept 31 journals since grade 4. I know, it's a little crazy.
-I am an avid Harry Potter fan. Harry Potter marathons tend to bring me intense joy.
-Working out? I'm a fan. Sweat=love
-I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and love it with all my heart.
-I miss all of my extended family oh so very much. Especially my aunts. They are all beauties.
-I am loud. Very loud. At times, incredibly obnoxious- it is just in my nature.
-I love life and believe that everything happens for a reason and that everything will work out in the end.