Friday, April 15, 2011

I like me some Harry Potter.

Harry Potter. I have been an avid fan every since I could read. I don't know what it is, but I am obsessed. It could be the way that J. K. Rowling pulls us into a new dimention and lets our minds wander in this beautiful world of magic. It is phenomenal. On my 11th birthday I waited and waited and waited for my Hogwarts letter to come, it never did. My heart was shattered and a few tears were even shed. I spent the next day writing in my journal about how sure I was of this magical world and that maybe the owls got lost, but, that day I had to come to grips that I am just a muggle. Anywho, the 1st part of the 7th Harry Potter movie just came out ( I almost peed when we bought it- really) and I have beend dying to just rip open the clear wrap like a savage beast and stick that sucker in the DVD player and watch it... but I have friends that would want to pull my eyebrows out if I did so. I have been waiting ALL day long to watch this beautiful movie for the 4th time (thank goodness for movie theaters) and will do just that in approximately 1 hour. Woot Woot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment