Sunday, March 29, 2015
la la la life lately
+went camping for the first (&last) time. like, it's cute and all with nature, guitars, camp fires, friends, and hammocks.. but it's extra NOT cute when there's an animal circling your tent all night long dragging it's tail along where your head is. in fact, it's nothing short of a horror movie. so I've decided camp life isn't for me unless there is a cabin involved.
+not going to lie, when Alex broke her foot & had to come home from her mission I was EXTATIC. like so so happy. because I love her and how our souls are so similar.
+I haven't had sweets or soda for 1 whole week. I don't know why i'm doing this to myself (yes I do) and it just sucks because I just want sodalicious so bad. but i'm doing it until my birthdayyy (it's on Friday) then I will def go treat mah self.
+a few days have passed so I can talk about it now- zayn. so sad so sad so sad...and it hurts my heart everytime his solos come on and I feel like he kind of broke up with all of us girls... but good for him for doing what's best for himself. YOU DO YOU. and at least it wasn't harry?
+licensure exam in a week and a half. im pretending it's not real but then i'm like "hmm I wonder why I feel like throwing up" and then i'm like OH YAH. and im crossing my fingers that I don't get sick because right now im laying on the couch feeling like I almost have pneumonia? and that's a problem. soo... prayers are accepted at this time.
+everything has just felt so chill and so good this past month. it's been so nice. I love when life is just going along and you are just effortlessly happy and things are looking up and good vibes are everywhere.
+absolutely loving my last clinical rotation. this profession is EXACTLY what I want to do! I love it every single day and I think that's super important!
+miss Aubrey so so so so so so so much. the letter she wrote me is my fave because it had so many fun things in it. she's my human. January can't come soon enough.
+Be Bonafide featured me on their instagram account and I was SO ecstatic. I love what they stand for and I love being able to share what I am passionate about.
xoxo
bay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Haha yes animals are like my number one fear of camping! Mostly just bears! Good luck on your licensure exam, girl!
ReplyDeleteum, YOU ARE CUTE and i am so glad i found your blog.
ReplyDeletealso, AMEN to camping. it's occasionally fun, but sometimes i feel like people just talk themselves into it because it's so cool and earthy to be a camper, ya know? cabins for lyyyfe. (also, was it jim gaffigan that talks about some people saying that camping is a "tradition" in their family, and he's all, "yeah, it was a tradition in everyone's family, until we invented the house." HAHA)
also, hollah for being off sweets. you're a champ, thats hard! xo