Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hashtag Birthday






 

 
These past few weeks life has been 0-100 real quick so let me catch you up:
IT WAS MAH BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY LAST WEEK! 20 years old--whaaaat? I think I finally feel my age now.. which is awkward and awesome. One of my bffs got married so I got to see all my HS besties. Ate at cheesecake factory. Wedding fun. Family came to visit. Chinese food. Sodalicious. Sushi. Shopping. Kate Spade sunglasses & Marc Jacobs bangle. It was a great weekend! So in honor of that here's 20  facts about myself:
1) love love love all things leopard print
2) the more glitter&sequins the better
3) if you call me Bailz or Bay I love you 10x more than I love everyone else because that means its real.
4) home décor gets me straight pumped. PUMPED.
5) obsessed with lipstick. makes me instantly 10x more confident
6) I love name brand. I didn't choose the expensive life, the expensive life chose me.
7) can't stop my rap or one direction love.
8) I want to live in AZ or CA one day SO badly
9) I live for being real & trying to help people recognize their worth/individuality/beauty
10) I have so many BEST friends. Choosing bridesmaids is going to be impossible for me.
11) I've always wanted to start a fashion blog but...
12) words are my favorite thing in this world. favorite.
13) i'm torn between being really rebellious and being really responsible. liiiike if you wanna go skinnydipping, get tattoos,  flash the world & do hood rat stuff sweet but let's be home before 12 and i'll probably end up telling my mom on myself.
14) I can't wait to be a wife&mom one day (lol that I wrote this right after that one^)
15) I like knowing and understanding peoples souls.
16) always have the desire for adventures. unless I want to sleep..then 8/10 times depending on the event, sleep always wins.
17) sushi is bae sodalicious is bae acoustic versions of songs are bae
18) I wish life didn't start for everyone until like 10am. let's make this a thing?
19) I hate making plans OFFICIAL because that gives me anxiety and I don't feel in control. Like what if I commit and then 2 hours before it's supposed to go down I don't feel like it? but then 15 minutes before I feel like it again?
20) sometimes i'm way too honest and blunt about my opinioins...and half the time I don't feel bad about it? oops. I have good intentions I promise.

xoxo
bay

No comments:

Post a Comment