+I watched Gossip Girl instead of the Super Bowl. I'll pretend to care about it when I'm married and can make cute pinterest treats and throw parties.
+Rap Chat. Fulfilling all your white rapper wanna be dreams. Get it. Download it. Tell yo frenz.
+Yesterday was Harry Styles birthday. I made cookies & posted a cute pic on insta like any good girlfriend would do.
+Feb 1- Feb 14 the world should only be allowed to watch chick flicks. That seems appropriate. So that's what I'm going. Go buy the 4 disk Matthew Mcconaughey DVD set.. You won't regret it. Related, who even knows how to spell Mcconaughey anyway?
+Got the club going up on a Tuesday. Or.. got Target going up on a Friday. Basically the same thing. Nothing makes me happier. #wifestatus
+Watching the Bachelor every Monday night will probably be considered FHE in my home.
+This whole "growing up" thing. What the heck. No one even understands it? But maybe that's cool that we are all winging it together. *confused about graduating and growing up and getting a career and doing grown up stuff college students unite*
+I feel like lately everyone has been claiming their spirit animals. I decided Emma Stone is mine. Or Café Rio. (Can that even be a thing??)
+February is one of my favorite months ever! *cue typical white girl eye rolls now* Seriously though. A month (Yes, month) dedicated to glitter, pink, xo, cheesy puns, hearts, and love. What could make me happier?
+If you follow me on Spotify you know that I can't tame my love for rap music. And I'm going to stop feeling guilty for loving it. H8ers in the building please stand up.
+Hand written letters are so lovely. I decided to start writing more of them. I didn't make New Years resolutions this year but if I did, I imagine that would be at the top of my list. Also, to sparkle. In every aspect of the word.
+Nothing is more refreshing to me than not having plans. I have recently concluded that 8/10 times I HATE having plans set in stone. Unless it was like to go make out with Chris Pine or do a backpacking trip through Europe. What can I say, I'm tactfully unreliable because one moment I will want to do something then an hour later I won't want to do it. Like wearing pants for example.
Happy Monday everyone.
xo
Bay

No comments:
Post a Comment