Monday, August 25, 2014

oops, already posted this on instagram.

Late night thoughts:
1) Alex, where have you been all my life?
2) A 3 week break from school was not long enough
3) Taylor Swifts new song will forever be on replay
4) I wish I could fall asleep to rainstorms every single night
5) I gave in and saw The Fault In Our Stars and had the same reaction as every other teenage girl in America
6) I'm really good at 3rd wheeling, 5th wheeling ect. But someone find me a boyfriend k? I'm really cool
7) Set time aside for painting this past weekend. Good vibes.
8) Obsessed with writing letters
9) Sorry to our new roommates because I'm loud and inappropriate
10) Less clothes, more blankets

1 comment:

  1. I have also been obsessed with writing letters! and painting! I paint in my letters. haha

    ReplyDelete