Monday, March 3, 2014

You are a Daughter of God.

Hi, I don't know what you are going through at this time in your life. I don't know your story. I don't know what you have been through. But, I do know a few things about you. I know that as girls we compare ourselves constantly. I know that we never feel good enough at all times. I know that we compete and that our self esteem isn't always at it's highest. I know that we judge ourselves way too hard and that sometimes we are helpless. I know sometimes we get into dark states of mind and doubt encompasses our lives. But I also  know that you are more beautiful and strong than you think or feel. And I want to tell you that life is good. I want to tell you that you can get through anything.I want you to know that God loves you unconditionally and He wants happiness for you. He wants to be apart of your life and He wants to bring you peace and happiness. Can you do something for me? I want you to imagine you have a baby girl. Right now. I want you to write down 3 things that you would tell this baby girl. Whether it be words of wisdom, words of advice, words of hope. Things that you hope she learns. Things that you hope she will know for herself. Write them down. Now ponder on them. These words that you just wrote? That is what your Father in Heaven wants YOU yourself to know. He wants you to believe those words. Because He believes in you.

xoxo
Bailey

1 comment:

  1. bailey. sweet sweet sweet bailey! thank you for posting this! I really really needed to hear this tonight! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete