Thursday, August 22, 2013

UTAHHHHHHHHHH




+We watched hours of New Girl because it is the greatest show and instantly makes life 10x better
+We watched hours of One Direction interviews and music videos because I was now on a One Direction high (see last post)
+Had the greatest shaved ice (except not according to Morgan because Hawaiian ice set her standards way too high so now she won't be happy for the rest of her life)
+Celebrated Megan's birthday with Denny's and glitter gellish nails.
+Watched the Bachelorette Finale Part 1 and I was ultimately freaking out because Brooks was my #1 and I pretty much felt like he was breaking up with me. Hashtag I love his hair so much.
+Attempted to hike the Y at 1am and then chickened out 15 minutes into it and went home
+Did Insanity and loved it
+Caught up with my cute friend Hannah
+Hikes the Y for for reals and almost stepped on a tarantula and wanted to cry my eyes out for days.

xo
bailey

1 comment:

  1. hahaha this is the greatest. anytime my best friend and i have a sleepover, we stay up until AT LEAST 3am watching 1D videos, because duh! I have never hiked the Y, and I have lived in utah my entire life! oops. but if there are going to be tarantulas and stuff, I'm out.

    ReplyDelete