Wednesday, August 21, 2013
July 25, 2013
So let's get real for a minute.
My sister and I bought these One Direction tickets over and year and a half ago and have had a countdown ever since.
Our love for these boys only grew.
One part of me is like "Girl, let them go" and 99 parts of me is like "Love them hard"
I know I'm an adult and I should probably be mature and not obsessing over a boy band, but come on.
How can I not?
So we were just as happy and excited as all the other 12 year old girls waiting in line at the concert.
I think it's safe to say we were even more excited.
So, with that, sorry not sorry about the fangirling throughout this post.
We walk into the venue like waaddup I got a big--- (haha totally kidding, see what I did there)
We walk into the venue and instantly are hit with like 103942 emotions because we are not breathing the same exact air as One Direction.
That's a big deal people.
We are no longer just seeing videos and pictures and interviews of them being elsewhere in the world, we are now sharing those moments with them.
We go to find our seats and Row 59 is not there.
Awkward.
So I go ask the lady and she said there must have been a glitch in the system and she gave us new tickets to Row 41.
So we are like, alright that is closer so that's cool.
We go to find our seats and they were RIGHT BEHING THE MIDDLE PLATFORM.
*Hyperventilating begins*
And hour later the lights go off and their opening band 5SOS comes out and they were quite enjoyable.
Then One Direction comes out.
And it instantly felt like a dream and everything was perfect in the world.
They were incredible and beautiful and amazing and all the things I predicted and even more.
And after a few songs I didn't believe it could get any better than that.
And when they stepped on a moving platform and started coming towards us.
And I was dying.
Because they were about to be less than 10 feet away from me.
And this was real life.
And they landed, and I screamed, and I wished that the security guards weren't blocking us from throwing our bodies on that stage.
Cause like, my Harry Styles, my main squeezy, my homeboy, the captain to my crunch, my "if I could order a boy it would be him" was standing and breathing in front of me.
Being all gorgeous and sweaty and stuff.
AND HE WAVED TO ME AND THREW A PEACE SIGN BACK TO MY SISTER.
MY HARRY STYLES DREAM MAN.
And we freaked out and beyond.
And life was great.
Then they got on the platform to go back, but NO.
They actually were moving back more.
And as they were moving, the spotlight was directly on us.
So I'm pointing at Harry cause he is almost right above me and HE LOOKED STRAIGHT INTO MY SOUL AND WAS SINGING TO ME FOR LIKE 8 WHOLE SECONDS OF MY LIFE.
AND ZAYN WAVED TO MY SISTER AND I AND AS THEY PASSED OVER HE TURNED AROUND AND WAVED AGAIN.
And it was glorious and then on the way back I whipped out my camera and I GOT HARRY STYLES WAVING TO ME AGAIN RECORDED IN A VIDEO.
So basically we are getting married now cause we had a few moments.
The concert was great.
And I had a sucky camera so I didn't get that many great pictures but I do have some of the boys looking right into my camera.
So that's lovely.
And the whole night was lovely.
And I lost my voice for a week and couldn't hear for like 2 days.
But it was all worth it and I'd relive it in a second.
xo
bailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is so great.
ReplyDeleteI feel like I was there.
gah.
one direction concerts are so emotionally unhealthy