Sunday, May 26, 2013

even though this life isn't perfect, it's meant for happiness.






With each and every moment a memory is made and I could not be more grateful.

//My boyfriend is cuter and sweeter than yours. Day after day I love him more and more and more. Still can't believe how lucky I am to have him as my best friend. We've made soooo many incredible memories together these past 7 months and I don't know how I went so long without him.

//Senior Banquet was very reminiscent and memorable. I love our class SO much. So many incredible people that I will forever have a strong love for. I'm so glad I moved here so I could spend my High School years with the people I did. Those 3 girls in that picture will forever be my favorites. Don't have a clue what I'd do without them!

//State baseball with my girl Kylie was sooooo much fun! It was a MUCH needed break. A weekend full of baseball pants, getting tan, Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory, shopping and blasting Mirror by our homeboy JT.

//Went on a sister date to the park. I have been so lucky to be in the family that I am. I learn so much from them and love them. Also, frosties in waffle cones is probably the best invention ever. Why haven't they existed before now?

xoxo
bailey

4 comments:

  1. I love how much you love your boyfriend. So darn cute. Also, that ice cream is killing me. I want it really bad.

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream and fries - a great combo. We are enjoying the fun and authenticty of your blog.

    Carmen and Alexandra
    http://lillycoterie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mirror by JT is my JAMMMM these days! CONGRATS on graduating, cute girl!!! What an exciting new start it is :)

    ReplyDelete