Wednesday, April 10, 2013

i deleted my graduation countdown cause now it's just freaking me out.


I could not be more grateful that we moved here when I was 12.
It was one of the hardest things, but it has paid off.
I've met so many incredible people that I will never forget and that I am SO grateful for.
There are so many crazy memories that i'm so glad I get to hold onto for forever.
Not to mention that I am pretty confident in saying we have the BEST class ever.
Shoutout to some of my most favorite people in the world that have had a big impact on my life this year:

Whitney: She's been my best friend for the past 7 years. We have so many crazy moments and memories I will never ever forget. She's my rock and my favorite and I love her for sticking around.

Kylie: She became one of my best friends sophomore year and one I could ALWAYS turn to no matter what. Even though we don't hang out every single day, she is hands down one of the greatest friends I could ask for.

Chase: You can't help but just love the heck out of the kid for always just being himself and that crazy things he says.

Keegan: Our very first conversation was me asking him if he wanted to be best friends and him telling me no and that I was weird...then slowly allowing me to talk to him, and sure enough becoming best friends. He's one I will love for forever because he's just one of those guys.

Kourtney: We ALWAYS ALWAYS have a good time together no matter what. She has been one of my best friend since grade 7 and she is crazy and adorable and I have such a strong love for that girl and always will. She is a blessing to my life and one that i'll always keep around.

Heidi: So absolutely everyone loves her because she is such a nice and hysterical person. I could not be more grateful that we've gotten closer this year. She is a rockstar athlete and has incredible fast wit.

James Higg: He is one of the most genuine guys who would do anything for you if you gave him the chance. There's so much more to him than people let on, and I love him to death.

Mikelle: He is the most down to earth guy you will ever meet in your entire existence. No matter what he always makes me smile and turn my day into a happy one. Especially when we watch baseball games and eat sunflower seeds together.

Mckayla: She is probably one of my most favorite humans. She is who she is and she doesn't change for anyone. She is real and she is freaking the bomb and hilarious.

Colby: He's so loving, sweet, funny, and caring. I love being around him and his bear hugs are definitely the best ever.Not to mention he asked me out about once a week in grade 8 and always made me feel pretty and cared for.

Michaela: We can be ultimately awkward, witty, and perverted together and not judge the other one bit. She's a real gem guys.

Alex: He taught me about tractors when I first moved here and has always always always made me feel so good about myself and made me feel special. He has a nice truck and always wears nice jeans and is a good back tickler.

Tanner M: You can't just help but laugh your head off and grin when you are with him. He's such the character and he's been one of my best friends since we were 12. It got real when we shared chapstick every single day.

Courtney: She knows who she is and what she wants in life. She is incredible and I love talking with her. She is such a strong girl and i'm so grateful she came here so we could become friends.

Katy: She is the biggest sweetheart on the planet and she always makes me so happy just being around her! She is one of the happiest people I know and I love that girl.

Drew: He knows who he is and knows what he wants. He's always been there for me no matter what...even though he was really mean until he got new teeth. He always makes me laugh annnnd we were basically in love in grade 8 and wrote each other poems.

Hayden: We were best friends in grade 5 when we lived in Idaho falls and how years later we ended up in the same town. Hands down the best dressed and well put together guy. He will be the president and i'm glad to call him one of my friends...even when I creep him out a lot.

Ethan: He was the best junior sadies date ever and always is out to have a crazy good time. Love that boy. He's my Ethie and i'll always remember that one time last summer...

Raeli: Once upon a time she became a real human being at cheer practice and shocked us all. And how she is so dedicated to everything she does and is always a hottie and I'm glad I got to become good friends with her through cheer.

Matt Courtney: He's just such an incredible friend. He's someone you can talk to about anything and plus, you can't help but love his smirk he does and how he has mastered the talent of rarely ever being in class. And he gives me cheese sticks all the time...

Becca: Her laughter and humor is contagious. She's been like a sister to me since I moved here and I will love her and be grateful for her for forever and ever and ever. Plus she's a hottie.

And last but not least, my boy Holt. He's been the best thing that could have ever happened to me this year. We've gone through a lot and helped each other in ways unimaginable. He's the best friend and boyfriend any girl could ask for and continually makes me happier day after day after day.

 

I don't ever want to say goodbye to these people. Ever


xoxo,
bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment