I crave Mexican food daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? Yo- I don't k now. Turn off the lights and I'll glow. Ice Ice babyyyyyyyy.
I spent yesterday in McCall with my favorite boy and his family. Long car rides are my favorite. My boyfriends shoulder is my favorite.The Pancake and Christmas house is my favorite. So is the antique shop we went through. I wanted every single thing. Biggest regret? Not buying the turquois type writer for $50.
I love the Gospel so much. It brings me so much happiness and I love that I don't question the truths it teaches me and the love I have for my Savior.
Senior night was on Friday. Mixed emotions to the max. I didn't cry though, which was a plus and super surprising. If I would've been on my lady time, it would've been a different story resulting in my curled up in fetal position in the middle of the gym floor and making my dad carry me everywhere for the rest of the night. Jokes. Kinda.
School. hahahahahahahahhhhahahaha,
Homework. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Yoga pants all day er'y day.
I want a taco right now.
xoxo
bailey
it makes me happy that you have a boyfriend. i am have stalked you on other social media sights...and my conclusion is that you 2 are adorable. i give you my stamp of approval! :) be young and in love. or in like. whatever you decide cute bailz.
ReplyDelete