I have no motivation for school and am late every morning therefore spend a great deal of time in the office.
The Bachelor sometimes gives me ulcers. Seriously. Can't get over it. So crazy. Tierra? Like, no. I am team Des or Lesley. And an Ice Castle? I WANT ONE.
I have been converted to country songs and I don't even feel too weird about it. Some of the songs are so stinking freaking adorable. If you want some recommendations, I'm you're girl. But don't worry. My white-girl-rapper side is still in me. I'm just more....versatile?
Holt is incredible guys. I don't know how we have gone to the same school for 6 years and never talked until this year. He has been such a blessing in my life and I don't know what I would do without him. Randomly asking him to Sadies was one of the best decisions I've made.
I've been playing the guitar a lot lately and have been loving it. I'm also super glad I signed up for Art class. Yay for happiness and stuff.
There's a frog outside my window right now. Croaking. It's freaking February. Go sleep frog!!!
College is starting to stress me out. All this application crap. I'm like 5 years old.
I WISH WITH ALL OF MY HEART I WAS AT THE ED SHEERAN CONCERT RIGHT NOW. I'M MORE THAN JEALOUS OF EVERY HUMAN IN THAT VICINITY RIGHT NOW. SO JEALOUS. I COULD CRY. I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT ALL DAY LONG AND MY BIGGEST REGRET IS NOT LISTENING TO MY PARENTS AND GOING ANYWAYS. GAH.
okay goodnight lovelies.
xoxo,
bailey
bailey. i love the things that are in your head. and i wish i was a white girl rapper like you...you may have to hook me up with some good tunes!
ReplyDelete