Sunday, February 24, 2013

good feels.

I am just feeling purely happy and content today.
I am so grateful for my life and for the person I am becoming.
I am not perfect, not even close, but I am slowly changing and progressing.
I love how we have the ability to learn new things, meet new people, go to places.
Life is just an incredible thing that we sometimes take for granted.
With these next few months becoming the last months I will still be a kid living at home I am going to make the best of them.
I don't want to regret not hanging out with this person or that person or telling that person how much they impacted my life or this or that.
I am so blessed to be in the grade that I am.
I love the people so much and will miss them to a sincere degree.
That's the nice thing about going to a smaller school.
You have stronger bonds with LOTS of people.
I can't even express how much everyone has impacted my life even if it is in little or weird ways.
Also, I have this bad habit of always wanting to do things and never doing them.
So I am going to make a conscious effort to act on my desires.
Like waking up at 6:50.
Getting back into the habit of reading my scriptures.
Learning how to cook.
Those cute crafts I pin on Pinterest.
Trying new hair products.
Working out every single day.
And just not wasting time.
I'm just feeling good about everything and I have faith in the future.
My future.
I know it will all work out.
And I am so excited for the things life has in store for me.
I know it won't be easy all the time but I know it's all worth it.

xo
Bailey

1 comment: