





This life is good.
Sometimes I think we forget that.
All the good and happiness.
That's what life is all about.
Surrounding yourself with the things and people that make you happy.
All the rest of the things are just lessons, experience, trials.
This Christmas has been a lovely one.
I love my family oh so much.
They are the best, ever.
I love my friends.
They make life easier.
Glitter and mints make me happy.
Jewelry makes me happy.. Especially Cubic Zirconium tennis bracelets from cute boyfriends.
Fun pencils make me extremely excited and happy...art..journals..art...journals.
Watching Gossip Girl snuggled up in bed on my new laptop makes me happy...no matter how frazzling it is to get this new device all figured out.
Jack Wills and panties make me happy all on their own...but combined? Morgan is the best.
Staying at a cabin and making new friends makes me happy.
I hope you all are happy.
Because life has so many things to offer.
xoxo.
Ooooh! I love that watch!
ReplyDelete