Saturday, October 27, 2012

i'm going to sincerely miss...

Game days.
When the boys wear their jerseys to school.
Those stadium lights.
Our pom-poms sparkling in the light.
Our boys holding hands going to do the coin toss.
The Flag ceremony.
Our boys passion for the game.
The metal stands filled with fans.
Football pants.
Our school band.
Warming up our stunts in the end zone.
Back In Black.
Changing into our sweats.
Away games.
The fight song and challenge kicks after every touch down.
Performing at half-time on the bulldog.
The track.
The tunnel and run-through banner.
Our boys constantly supporting one another.



2 comments:

  1. Dang. When I read this title..I thought it was going to be about how you're gonna miss staying at my house! :( hahaha. Just kidding. Lovely post, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything. Hence why we treasure every single moment. Hey..I want to tell you something about swapping because I couldn't find your email LISTED literally anywhere.

    I have {finally} switched to PassionFruit. And I'm pretty sure it works now. I have deleted all of your buttons because they were getting super messy from all of the different sizes! Anywhoo..the button size I am currently accepting is 200x100. This is way I swap: I DON'T do "Expiration Dates." for one month. I leave your button up forever..well..until further notice. As long as you leave mine up too!

    That being said...
    go fill out your passionfruit ad! Get it free by using the code: Serendipity

    I've never done this before, so if you have any problems, PLEASE let me know and I would be happy to solve them. . . or try :)

    Thank you so much. I love your blog :)

    Amanda Schroeder
    weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete