Wednesday, October 24, 2012

cause all i know is we said hello and your eyes look like coming home.

I am obsessed with Taylor Swift's new album RED. I have had been counting down for this album ever since the release date was announced. Seriously. It is perfect. Collaborations with Ed Sheeran AND Gary Lightbody? Oh my heck. Can't even get over it.

The Great Gatsby. Why haven't I read this book before? It is brilliant. I love the imagery and colorful language and the feelings I get when reading it. It takes a moment in time that we may or may not have experienced and puts the most perfect words to describe, document, and bring it to life. I may or may not re-read each page 2-3 times to take it all in. I can not wait for the movie to come out..May 10 can not come soon enough.

There is this boy. He is cute. He is a football stud and opens doors for me. We are going to Sadies. I am so incredibly stoked.

XOXO
bailz

No comments:

Post a Comment