Hi guys.
Have you missed me?
Hope so.
Maybe not.
I've just been writing metaphorical papers about how I am a book.
I've just been reading the book that I started last April but didn't want it to end so I hid it from myself over the summer.
I've just been staring at my guitar on my floor wishing that I had time to bring it to life.
I've just been enjoying the fact that it is autumn and wishing I had a cute boy in my life to wear sweaters and drink hot chocolate with.
I've just been going to scary movies with my friends and eating carrots and screaming way to loudly at the jumpy parts.
I've just been going to movie premiers where there are too many snapbacks and tank tops being worn by too many drunk snowboarders.
I've just been going to church and trying to pretend like I fit in with everyone.
I've just been putting a smile on and trying to figure out where I am at in this life.
XOXO
bailz
Bailey. We need to love eachother again.
ReplyDeleteBecause I love this post.
And sometimes we're kindof the same person.
Yeah.