Tuesday, September 25, 2012

sadly this isn't the case, folks.

you'd think that by now everyone would have realized that the "F" word is so entirely useless and unflattering.
you'd think that they would realize parking diagonally in a perpendicular parking place doesn't make them cool.
you'd think that people would step up and do their jobs and responsibilities.
you'd think that the math classes only got easier and that you'd remember everything from chemistry last year.
you'd think that people would stop being so judgemental and worry about their own lives.
you'd think that everyone would accept everyone for who they are by now because obviously that's who they are.
you'd think that it wouldn't feel as if you've been drop-kicked back into freshmen year again with all the insecurities and unsureness.


i guess we're only human.

speaking of which.... listen to this song.
taylor swift is flawless.



xoxo,
bailz.

2 comments:

  1. i love this song! i have been and am obsessed with this song. it's all i listen to anymore. :D

    love it!

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand and agree with everything in this. (except..I didn't listen to the taylor swift song. sorry). Although....I will admit, I do park diagonally in perpendicular parking spaces...but, not because I think I'm too cool for school. I actually just suck at parking. Sorry, girl. Forgive me? haha.

    ReplyDelete