Please take note of what it says right next to her twitter name.
"Follows You"
"Follows You"
Me.
Jordan Pruitt.
Jordan Pruitt.
I just want you all to know that I about died.
I have been a major fan of Jordan ever since she was on Disney Channel.
Her album has been thoroughly listened to..and by that I mean it has been played hundreds of times.
She is so lovely and I still can not get over this.
Not to mention, she has auditioned for this season of The Voice and I have been patiently waiting for it to air.
Did I mention that I died?
I have been a major fan of Jordan ever since she was on Disney Channel.
Her album has been thoroughly listened to..and by that I mean it has been played hundreds of times.
She is so lovely and I still can not get over this.
Not to mention, she has auditioned for this season of The Voice and I have been patiently waiting for it to air.
Did I mention that I died?
Oh and one of the guys that auditioned for The Voice..the one that sang "Tomorrow" and wore a baseball cap? He favorited one of my tweets.
xoxo
xoxo
Well I'll be!! You lucky duckling! You're on a roll. Keep this up! Just focus your skills in one direction. (see what I did there??:)
ReplyDeletethat's soooo great! totally jelly. :D
ReplyDelete♥, sarah
the life of a redhead