Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Have faith in His timing.

Pinned Image
via
I had been praying for an answer.
I had been yearning to feel differently.
I had been waiting for a reason.
I had been hoping for determination.
I had been lost and confused and wanting comfort.
I had been needing just something.
And all of those things came to me today.
In a letter from a missionary miles and miles and miles away.
It's truly amazing how this gospel works.
I love it with all of my heart.
I love how our Heavenly Father is always there for us.
Always.
And he wants us to be happy.
He always has a plan for us and we just have to have faith.
Sometimes he answers our prayers immediately, and sometime they take time, like mine did.
But now? I wouldn't have had it any other way and I know that letter was supposed to come to me when it did.
The words that were written inside that envelope were meant for me, obviously, but really.
He has no idea what has been going on in my personal life and the thoughts that have been on my mind...
And yet the words, thoughts, and advice he put in there were all for me.
I couldn't help but cry and feel so much peace as I read it.
They were probably just normal things for him...things he just knows and doesn't think twice about.
But to me? They made a difference.
The difference I've been needing.
I am so grateful for missionaries and how in tune with the spirit they are.
I am grateful for their hard work and their testimonies.
I am grateful for the church and all that it does for me in my life and I don't know what i'd do without it.

xoxo,
bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment