Did you guys see Taylor Swift's world premier of her WANEGBT music video on MTV today??
Loved it. Love the quirkiness. Love her.
Not to mention it was all done with 1 camera and 1 filming..meaning 0 edits? Yeh. Talent.
Did you guys see One Direction's new Album cover!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I died. And it was beautiful. And I love it. And November can't come soon enough!
PS) Go check out my awkward happening that I encountered last night on my other Blog Ubes Awk !
xoxo,
baileyy
i love her music vid! it's soooooo awesome!
ReplyDeleteoh. and one direction. i cannot wait for live while we're young. and november 13 may just be the best day of my life.
♥, sarah
the life of a redhead
p.s. just found your blog. love it! :D
i love taylor swift! and i also just found your blog, and it rocks. i love it!
ReplyDelete