Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"dont judge me because i sin differently than you."

Sometimes I like to go out and be social and a teenager.
But then there are those few people that remind me why I really love staying at home reading books and watching TV shows that make me cry and not worrying about anything.
I really just find it hard to understand why some girls can't just even pretend to be nice.
I mean, props to them for really just being themselves...
But you would think that by now they would have learned to at least be tactful.
And you would think that they should at least have a reason to not be nice...
Because being rude to people for no reason at all is totally understandable?
Yeh not.
I understand that this world has a problem with everyone loving everyone...
But it'd be a whole lot easier if girls would just try and have class...
Even if it is just in public.
Good thing I don't really care for high school drama so I just shake it off and continue to be myself.
Because one thing that I've learned is that whether you're acting like yourself or trying to be someone you're not, people will always be there to judge.
So I'd rather them judge me for who I am than for someone who I'm not.


Whuddup.

1 comment:

  1. Baileybaileybailey. . . I approve this post. I feel you. I approve. I approve. Kbye:)

    ReplyDelete