So maybe I've watched this 5 times since last night.
I died when I saw this.
I'm so glad it happened.
Oh gosh.
Brilliant.
Poor Harry...but as you can see, he will be a great husband/father one day.
Niall on the other hand...well...he has time to improve.
I died when I saw this.
I'm so glad it happened.
Oh gosh.
Brilliant.
Poor Harry...but as you can see, he will be a great husband/father one day.
Niall on the other hand...well...he has time to improve.
Here's a snippet of mine and Morgan's lovely conversation after watching the video.
Morgan:Oh my gracious. Was Harry not completely adorable while pretending to help the lady give birth!?
Me: Ahh! I know!!! I was dying! And laughing and like..oh my gosh. Niall.
Me: Ahh! I know!!! I was dying! And laughing and like..oh my gosh. Niall.
Morgs: Haha I am disappointed in Niall's performance. He could have done better. But Harry was golden. He'll do great in the delivery room with you.
Me:Haha thanks. Maybe I'll send him over when you're giving birth because I don't think Niall will be much of a support system.
Morgs: Okay sounds like a plan. I'll just borrow him for a few hours and let Niall hang out in the cafeteria.
Me: Completely reasonable. He probably feels a tad guilty every time a girl gives birth for the fact that it was his or Louis' voice that got them prego in the first place...
Morgs:You're right. Or he's just so used to it that it doesn't phase him anymore.
Hahahahaha:):) oh our conversations are lovely. Although info fret that if a sane person were to see them we might be shipped off to an asylum together.
ReplyDelete