So, this is the first season I have watched the Bachelorette.
I know, what have I been living under? A stupid rock? (HST reference...anyone?)
This season rocked my world.
I started off absolutely loving Arie because really, he is so stinking attractive and has really nice hair.
Then when they were at the park with all those thousands of children and Sean started doing push-ups....
But theeeennnn Jef started being more "in it" and I really loved his hair too and the fact that he has an LDS background...and wears way nice clothes.
So I loved all 3 of them.
And then Arie started getting quite annoying and would kiss her in an extremely weird way. In fact, I would rewind it every time and laugh my head off because he goes in for the kiss and it just looks so funny.
And when Emily and Jef were in that Library laying on the floor...oh man. I just love how honest and open Jef was and how he would ask her questions and was in it just as much as she was.
It was so attractive.
So then I was all for Jef and Sean...but more on the Sean side to be honest.
I was pretty positive he would win.
But then it came to meeting their families...and I was torn.
And then Emily all decides to send perfect Sean home and I was freakkkiing out....
So then I was 100% that Jef would win and then he met Riki and he was just too adorable and so respectful and I am just so so so so so so so glad with how this all ended up!
I basically screamed..and maybe my eyes got a little watery...and yeh. I freaked.
They are so stinking cute and great and seeing them together Live was fabulous and how in love they are..oh man.
They are going to be perfect and make the cutest babies.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks Arie is a weird looking kisser!
ReplyDelete