
Watch this and try not to cry or fall in love with them...
Then watch this and feel absolute happiness.
Then watch this and your heart will melt.
Then watch this and your heart will melt.
Then watch this and die of being completely giddy and exstatic and have your face muscles hurt from smiling.
Then watch this and wanna throw up from all the butterflies..
Then watch this and wish with all your might that you were one of those girls.
Then watch this and wanna throw up from all the butterflies..
Then watch this and wish with all your might that you were one of those girls.
2 Years ago One Direction came to be.
Can't really put into words what I feel without sounding like a complete crazy obsessed immature smitten fangirling teenage girl...
Because I'm really not...well, the crazy part at least.
So I'll just say that I couldn't be any happier.
And that I love Harry Styles and his accent and his hair and his voice and his smile and everything about him.
Can't really put into words what I feel without sounding like a complete crazy obsessed immature smitten fangirling teenage girl...
Because I'm really not...well, the crazy part at least.
So I'll just say that I couldn't be any happier.
And that I love Harry Styles and his accent and his hair and his voice and his smile and everything about him.
And Louis humor and hair and voice and bum.
And I love Niall's laugh and Irish accent and love for food.
And I love Niall's laugh and Irish accent and love for food.
And Liam's top buttoned button and his eyes.
And Zayn's perfect hair and his soothing voice that makes me want to stick him in my closet for rainy days.
And Zayn's perfect hair and his soothing voice that makes me want to stick him in my closet for rainy days.
LOOOOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (: this post. these boys. the new blog look. YOU. and the fact that you unprivated your bloooog so I can read it now! (:
ReplyDeleteLove you lots bailey. we gotta get together soon!
Why am I in love with them so much?
ReplyDeleteLoves,
Kallee
becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com