
Tonight I want to cry..and maybe already have a bit.
If I could have been anywhere else in this world I would have been in Florida.
The boys last concert for the Up All Night Tour happened only moments ago.
My heart broke a bit. And by a bit I mean a lot.
Twitter was going completely NUTS.
The boys switched clothes, took off some of their clothes, jumped off the stage, changed song lyrics to words that were less than appropriate, cried, and gave speeches.
It was an emotional rollercoaster.
Those Florida directioners are so completely lucky it is ridiculous.
I can not even begin to describe how proud I am of how far they have come.
I have a hard time trying to put my feelings for them into words that humans can understand...and at times it may be a bit pathetic...but these are my boys.
So many inside jokes...and fanflicks..and pictures...and daydreams...and hopes...and tears...and fangirling.
Never have I been this attached/obsessed/dedicated to a band before.
So proud of our boys:,)
ReplyDeleteHey. I'm a copycat to mandi. I also gave you a blog award. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://beccakatherine.blogspot.com/2012/07/wow-im-absolutely-honored.html