Windows rolled down with Justin Bieber's album Believe cranking.
It has been on repeat since the day it came out.
Great summer tunage right there I'd have to say.
Now that he has completely gone through puberty his voice makes me die a little inside.
Not that it didn't before...now it's just... more (Yeh. Let's pretend that makes sense).
I wouldn't consider myself to have ever severely caught Bieber Fever, but I love the boy.
Like many other humans I was a converted Belieber after watching his Documentary last year.
I think he is lovely, has incredible talent, and I have a lot of respect for him...even if he is a tad bit on the wangster side sometimes.
He is adorable and the way that he flips his hair gets me overwhelmed.
Basically? If I was 10 I would probably kiss the poster of him in my closet every morning...now I only do occasionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment