This last weekend I got to go to head up to Salt Lake City with my ward to attend a Youth Conference.
It was a blast!
It was a blast!
We went to "This Is The Place Monument Park" where Miss Mandi and I laid in the grass and had some good talks...
We watched the Joseph Smith movie and if I weren't so tired and in a room with lots of people I probably would have been sobbing..
We at a huuuuge and amazing dinner at the Lion House Pantry...
Went shopping at the City Creek Mall where Mandi and I spend 2 hours in Forever 21..
We yelled "Harry Styles" instead of "Marco Polo" while swimming...
Ate food and talked about our love lives...
Took tours of places around Temple Square...
Spent a lovely amount of time at Deseret Book..where we lost track of time and ended up walking in late to a big fancy shmancy dinner where there were 4 different forks and 2 different glasses and everyone was using manners and napkins and stuff...I felt like I was stuck in The Debutaunt dinner scene in She's The Man...for reals though. It was awk.
Then had the most emotional roller coaster of a ride home. Laughing, crying, fangirling, sleeping, screaming...it was fantastic.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

That gave me happy feelings inside. And I wasn't even there.
ReplyDelete